Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Family Pictures

From: Devry
 
Picture time! Mom asked me to put together a color scheme for family pictures.

Here is what I came up with (see attached files)

As you can see it is mostly neutrals like gray, cream, browns, blues with coral and sort of a sea green. Feel free to go with a bright or pale shade with the colors as long as they stay in the general hue. And just make sure you spread them around your family so that when we get all together it will all blend. Textures and layers help to make the picture more interesting and an easy way to add color and interest inexpensively is with accessories (think vests, statement necklace, headbands, fun shoes, etc...) Let me know if this is OK or if you despise it and we can come up with something else :) 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors because I now have a new excuse to go shopping. Grandpa would be lovely in orange and gray 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I did it. I went shopping yesterday and now Grandpa and I have a selection of clothes all in the family portrait colors. We are ready!

    ReplyDelete