Monday, May 21, 2012

Reunion Shirts

Another update from Grandma Nutt...

T-shirts are in the works…..decision making time.   

I need the T-shirts sizes of each member of each family.  You can either email me with your sizes, or leave them in the comment section here.  There are youth sizes and adult sizes (XS through to 4X).  For the babies it is up to the parents if you want to purchase a youth XS shirt for them to have and grow into, or if you would prefer to get them a onesie or baby shirt in a matching color.  Just let me know your preference.

Regarding colors, there are 2 ideas.  Either we can all go with the same color for everyone, like before, or we can try to get a different color for each family group.  Both ways would be fun, but I still have to check with the shirt making company if ordering different colors will increase the price of the order.  I will let you know what I find out.  In the mean time, let me know what colors you might like.  Here are some colors that I think will look great and seem “beachy”:

Lime green – Lances have asked for this
Carolina Blue – figured the North Carolinians would want that color
Orange
Yellow
Sand
Teal 

If you want a color not suggested here let me know.

A really exciting sidelight to this project is that Eden is designing the logo.  Let’s all hear it for our resident artist!!!!

I will let you know more about price when I can get a good bid from our local company.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. We will take Teal if no one else is passionate about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will take Carolina Blue. Have to stay true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linnea and her family have opted for soft yellow, Cara and her family are picking up on the Tennesee Orange, and the Redheads are going with the teal. Grandpa and I will be really flamboyant in tan! Now all I need are the sizes for Heather's family. Another note: Eden's work and social calendar prohibits an effort in art for the next week or so. So, I am sad to say that Grandma Nutt will work on a shirt logo for our family.

    ReplyDelete