Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some theme ideas

I had some nightly theme ideas, but not an overall reunion theme.  Maybe "Beyond the Sea" or something totally corny.  Somebody else has GOT to have a better idea than that.

This is kind of what I have gathered from people requesting certain nights for dinner - so correct me if I'm wrong.

Sunday: settling in, casual dinner
Monday: Jason and Linnea dinner, theme of "Charting the Seas" (the Journey)
Tuesday: Quinn and Devry dinner, theme of "Aloha Ohana" (Family) possible luau games/dinner?
Wednesday: Miles and Heather dinner, theme of "Red, Hot & Blue" (Freedom)
Thursday: Ben and Cara dinner, theme of "Walking on Water" (Faith), possible swim challenge
Friday: Kevin and Danielle dinner, theme of "Sink or Swim" (Courage), talent show night
Saturday: Dinner out, while those with the short straw supervise the little kiddos/babies



3 comments:

  1. Sign me and Grandpa up for the first night for dinner and intro activities. We will start with a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I've come up with an easy "luau"ish dinner. We will do Hawaiian pulled pork sandwiches with a yummy slaw or BBQ sauce for those less adventurous. I'll cut up some fruit, a green salad and maybe some pineapple upside down cake for dessert.

    As for activities, that is not my strong suit but I'll give it some thought. I actually do have a ton of leis and luau decorations that I'll bring to really up the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete